A Fair for all Youth
The Stanwood-Camano Community Fair is the largest community fair in the State of Washington. Community fairs are special because ALL YOUTH CAN EXHIBIT. You don't have to be in 4-H, FFA, or a special group to show animals or projects at the Stanwood-Camano Community Fair. Everyone shows together and everyone works together in the various departments at our fair. All adults can exhibit in the indoor categories. Because of space, we limit animal departments to youth exhibitors, however, if you show or game a horse you are welcome to participate. Entries are are accepted for all indoor exhibits from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Tuesday and 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Wednesday the week of the fair. Animal exhibits are accepted are accepted from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Thursday or 7:00 Am to 9:00 AM each morning, depending on department.
Some special tips for those first time exhibitors:1. If possible, bring your exhibit during the slower daytime hours.
2. Bring produce, flowers and baked goods Wednesday night so that they will be fresh for the judging. Produce & flowers can be refreshed as needed.
3. Children are limited to seven (7) DIFFERENT craft exhibits.
4. Entries must have been completed since the last Fair.
5. Read the premium list carefully, especially as it relates to the number of fruits, vegetable, or cookies.
6 Be sure all pictures are ready to hang. Test them at home before you bring them to the Fair.
7. If a youth is entering livestock, he or she must have completed and mailed the livestock entry form before July 20 (for sheep, alpaca/llama, swine, fiber goats, dairy goats, pygmy goats, dairy, and beef), before July 25 (for small animals and dogs), and before July 30 (for horse show),
8. Ask questions of the hosts, exhibitors, and superintendents. You may become a Grand Champion!
Hold Harmless Agreement
The Stanwood-Camano Community Fair is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged exhibits, including animals. We do our best to protect them but exhibitors enter at their own risk. The Fair, its' Employees, Directors/Officers, and Volunteers will be held harmless against any loss during the Fair. It should also be noted that premium money must be claimed within 60 days of the Fair. After this time, the money become property of the Stanwood-Camano Community Fair.
Premium money may be claimed at the pay-out booth (located at the Bonnie Susan Cole Youth Exhibit Hall) from 2:00PM to 5:00 PM on Saturday and from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Sunday. Cash must be picked up on Saturday, Sunday. Premium money will not be mailed.
Showing & Premium Information
Please refer to the files below for more information and details about exhibiting in each area.
Entry Check In
Adult Youth Indoor Exhibits May be checked in on Tuesday from 2:00PM to 6:00PM or on Wednesday from 10:00AM to 8:00PM.
Fleece and Handspinning exhibits May be checked in on Tuesday from 2:00PM to 6:00PM or on Wednesday from 10:00AM to 8:00PM.