SCCF Building and Ground Rentals
Stanwood-Camano Community Fair rents its facilities for events public and private. Individual buildings or grounds can be rented. Specifics including pricing of the rentals are below:
Bonnie Susan Cole Hall User Fees
- $2500 Bonnie Susan Cole Building
- Alcohol is permitted & security provided
- Maximum of 6 hours of alcohol served
- $1500 Bonnie Susan Cole Building (rental events NOT serving alcohol)
- $750 Non-Profit Rental of the Bonnie Susan Cole Building 501(c)(3) proof must be provided)
Grounds & Outbuilding User Fees
- $2500 Grounds or Outbuilding Rental with Alcohol being served (Security provided)
- $600 Soccer Field and Outdoor Restrooms
- $500 Livestock Facilities: Palaniuk Swine Hall and Outdoor Restrooms
- $500 Horse Arena and Outdoor Restrooms
- $500 Grounds and Outdoor Restrooms
- $300 Private Events with no food and no alcohol service
- $500 Private Events serving food but no alcohol
- $1000 Private Events serving food and alcohol
Specifics Regarding Rentals
- All rentals and usage of the fair facilities requires a completed rental contract, deposit fee, special events permit and proof of insurance.
- A signed contract and $100 deposit will allow the event to be scheduled onto the rental calendar. The remainder of the deposit is required 30 days prior to the event.
- Use of the Bonnie Susan Cole Building or Grounds / Outbuildings is for a period of 24 hours.
- If additional time is required to set-up or break down your event, you may request a 3pm early admission or 12 noon late departure. There is a $100 fee for either request.
- The above rental fees are for events serving 255 attendees or less. Any event over 255 attendees must negotiate additional rental fees as approved by the SCCF Executive Committee.
- The fee for an event with alcohol service includes a mandatory two person security detail.
- The damage deposit is refundable and due 30 days prior to your event. The damage deposit will be retained for the following purposes:
- Damage to buildings or grounds
- Non-compliance of the Rental Check Off List (see attached)
- If Law Enforcement is contacted to enforce the noise ordinance.
- Alcohol use at non-alcohol events.
- Misconduct of guest(s) requiring Law Enforcement intervention.
- False fire alarms caused by negligence or vandalism.
Below are forms regarding the rental and use of buildings and facilities
of the Stanwood-Camano Community Fair.
Please call the fair office: 360-629-4121 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about building and grounds rentals