2020 Lip Sync Competition
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Stanwood-Camano Community Fair Lip Sync Competition. We look forward to another great year of talented people. Contestants will be judged on:
- Ability to follow song
- Audience Participation
HELPFUL HINT FROM THE JUDGES:
Relatively short, catchy songs that the audience is familiar with often result in the best lip sync performances.
All entries must attend a dress rehearsal on Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm, in order to qualify for the lip sync during the Fair. Individual youth and group adult semi-finals will take place at 4:00 pm on Friday, July 31, 2020 at the Viking Main Stage. Group youth and individual adult semi-finals will take place at 4:00 pm on Saturday, August 1, 2020 at the Viking Main Stage. Finals will be held on Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 5:00 pm on the Viking Main Stage, with winners being announced afterwards.
Please mail entries to:
SCCF Lip Sync
PO BOX 901
Stanwood, WA 98292
Feel free to contact us at (360) 629-4121 with any questions or concerns you may have.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Only 1 song/ act allowed per contestant.
2. Amateur performers only. No professional groups are allowed to perform together.
3. Remember that this is a family fair and all acts will be reviewed by the Fair Board at Thursday’s rehearsal for appropriateness of costumes and lyric content. Contestants can be disqualified if felt necessary by the Fair Board.
4. Youth will be 17 years of age and under. Adults will be 18 years old and older.
5. All acts need to be less than four minutes in length or will be disqualified.
6. All music must be on a Compact Disc. Everything must be mailed and postmarked by July 25, 2018. Nothing will be accepted after this date.
7. All entries must be presented on Thursday, August 2, 2018 or be disqualified.
8. Lip Sync performers need to pick up their discount passes at the Dress Rehearsal on Thursday, August 2, 2018.
Individual Adult and Youth: $100 First Place, $75 Second Place, $50 Third Place
Group Adult (of Families) and Youth: $200 First Place, $100 Second Place, $50 Third Place